Bug Bomb Safety Precautions
Living in an apartment full of roaches is a struggle that no one wants to put up with. To eradicate these problem foggers or bug bomb is a widespread technique.
These products may be an effective solution to this problem but it has its dark sides as it is made of harmful chemicals. So before applying roach (tat fogger), there are some definite safety measures we should take.
- Measuring need- Not using more than needed is how to use these products. Using a massive amount in a small space can make the area miserable.
- Food and stuff for food preparation- These items have to be treated with care as you consume or prepare food from this stuff. All the plates and knives should be covered with plastic if possible. If any food is still there, you better take it out of the house.
- Pets under control- Pets should be kept in a safe place away from the operation area. Pets will face difficulties breathing as the chemicals will harm the respiratory system. Put your aquarium out of the house.
- Limit electricity reach- Unplug all the devices like TV, Fridge, AC, and so. Unplugging them will assure you there will be no possible spark from these appliances.
- Keep distance- The manufacturers say it takes 2-4 hours to complete the bombing procedures. They also add a definite time in the instruction telling you to keep out of the house for that time. This notice applies to all, including pets. Anyone going in during the period should wear safety clothes.
- Notify the neighbors- Give prior notice to your neighbors about the pest control activities. There are some measures they can take too.
- Careful use it- Be careful using the bug bombs. Compressed chemicals can be dangerous thing if not handled professionally. If you are not up to the task, it is better to take professional help. If you are still confused, then I can suggest you check Bengal vs raid fogger.
Bug Bomb Poisoning Symptoms
Pesticide poisoning is not that rare. People worldwide using pesticides often don’t measure the risk associated with the product, exposing them to more significant health risks.
Anyone exposed to dangerous chemicals should go to a doctor or look for the symptoms. Quick action can help reduce the damage. Signs are apparent and can be observed by others.
- Over sweating
- Vomiting, or
- Still eyeballs
These are the symptoms that should be treated as soon as possible. There are symptoms when the victim has to identify himself, like a headache, dizzy feelings, nausea, etc. Consulting doctors for treatment is the wisest way to deal with bug bomb poisoning. First, you need to learn how to use a roach fogger, so you do not catch in that situation.
What will happen if you inhale a bug bomb?
Inhaling bug bombs is a severe issue. Anyone with a respiratory problem is not allowed to go near the activated bug bomb. Inhaling bug bombs will affect the respiratory system the most because they will reach the blood vessels and the lungs in a flash.
Inhale a significant amount can damage our throat and vocal arrangement. Lungs are affected most, which can lead to internal bleeding. Coughing blood is a symptom of inhaling enough chemicals to be severely affected by it.
So, these are some things you need to take care of while using a bug bomb. Be careful and use it only when necessary. If you have any doubts, it is always better to take professional help.
And last but not least, don’t forget to notify your neighbors about pest control activities. Stay safe! I hope this article was helpful. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Happy pesticides!