How to Prevent Cockroaches in Bedroom
If you are eager to know how to prevent cockroaches from entering your home or moving with you follow those simple ticks too. Cockroaches are one of the most annoying populations in your house and anybody does not like them in their house as roach droppings cab be harmful to health.
Nowadays, everyone claims to have the best roach killer in stores. But everybody wants to Know How to get rid of Cockroach using home remedies because the chemical treatment does not work well against it.
How to Prevent Cockroaches
Most of them use chemical pesticides to get rid of Cockroach because of its instant result but it also harmful to your family, kids and pets. To kill roaches naturally is a slow process but effective below some effective natural ways to eliminate it permanently. Also stop them from keeping coming back.
- Cleanness: You have to clean your house again and again. The more cleanness you have, the less Cockroach in your home will be because it attracts roaches the most, if you do not clean your house, they will come to your house to search for food.
- Seal Up: You have to seal up all cracks and holes in your house. It can crawl up in your home with small spaces. So you have to block all the gaps in your house.
- Fix Water Leaks: You have to fix all the water leaks in your house. They are attracted to moisture condition and if you have any water leaks in your house they will come to your home. The Cockroach can survive a month by drinking only water without any food.
- Use Natural Bait: If the infestation is high, you can make natural cockroach bait in your house. You have to mix three-part of boric acid with one piece of sugar. Sugar attracted them and boric acid kills them.
- Keeping House Cool: You have to keep your house as fresh as possible because American roaches are in warm condition and if your house is warm, they will enter your home.
- Use Roach Killer: This could be the last option to use if you don’t choose to stop an infestation in your house. Pesticides could be dangerous if you don’t use it properly. Cockroach killers could harm you. Pet but it won’t die of it. Most importantly, pesticides could get rid of the pest as soon as one week.