How to Use Raid Fogger
To set fogger in your room first there has some preparation part to take. In the article, we will step by step guide you with raid fogger’s instructions.
- First, turn off the all flames and pilot light in your room. Contact your gas management company if you are not sure how to do that.
- Don’t use in the small room which is smaller than 5’x5’. Don’t use in the closet, counter or under the table. One fogger would be enough for per room.
- Close the windows or door in your house. Open the closet, cabinet door, drawers, and closets so that fogger can get there.
- Cover the food equipment or any food related item. For more safety remove it from that room.
- Cover the wood furniture, waxed wood floors, stereo, and other electronics item with plastic or newspaper.
- Remove pet and if you have an aquarium turn it off and cover it. Place the raid fogger middle of the room.
- Peel off the cap and press the button aiming away from the face.
- Don’t come back until 4 hours past.
- After raid finish working, open the windows and door to flow air in your house until the smell gone. It will take about 30-minutes max.
Raid fumigator clean up
Basically, it depends on the objective of the treatment & the product you are using. If you want to quickly kill the roach you are seeing then wipe the leftover residue. Or if your aim is to kill the hiding cockroach in your room then let the Raid spray dried. Make sure read the product level instruction before use.
Raid fogger warnings
Warnings of the raid fogger are basically the safety precaution to keep your family safe while getting rid of the cockroach. Top safety precaution…
- Don’t overuse it. Don’t use unless you have a huge infestation in your house.
- Turn off the all flame before using it.
- Remove the pet, children, and toys in the treatment area.
- Keep fogger away from the children.
- Open the doors and windows to ventilate the air in the treated room.
To set the fogger in your room, first of all, read the raid foggers instructions in the product level. Without taking those precautions may cause an explosion which hurt you & your family.
Raid Foggers Instructions
Last Updated on