How to Use Raid Fogger
To set fogger in your room first there has some preparation part to take. In the article, we will step by step guide you with raid fogger’s instructions.
Table of Content
Raid Max Fogger Directions
- First, turn off the all flames and pilot light in your room. Contact your gas management company if you are not sure how to do that.
- Don’t use in the small room which is lower than 5’x5’. Don’t use in the closet, counter or under the table. One bomb would be enough for per room.
- Close the windows or door in your house. Open the closet, cabinet door, drawers, and closets so that fogger can get there.
- Cover the food equipment or any food-related item. For more safety, remove it from that room.
- Cover the wood furniture, waxed wood floors, stereo, and other electronics item with plastic or newspaper.
- Remove pet and if you have an aquarium, turn it off and cover it. Place the raid middle of the room.
- Peel off the cap and press the button aiming away from the face.
- Don’t come back until 4 hours past.
After raid finish working, open the windows and door to flow air in your house until the smell gone. It will take about 30-minutes max.
Raid Fumigator Clean Up
It depends on the objective of the treatment & the product you are using. If you want to kill the roach quickly, you see then wipe the leftover residue. Or if you aim to destroy the hiding cockroach in your room then let the Raid spray dried. Make sure you read the product level instruction before use.
Does raid fogger kill roaches?
Raid bomb kills vast range of insect. list of the insect what kills raid are Ants, Bedbugs, Boxelder Bugs, Carpet Beetles, Crickets, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Fruit Flies, Hornets, Mosquitoes, Non-biting Gnats, Pillbugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Small Flying Moths, Sow Bugs, Spiders, Wasps, Water bugs.
Raid Bomb Warnings
Warnings of the raid are the safety precaution to keep your family safe while getting rid of the cockroach. Top safety precaution…
- Don’t overuse it. Don’t use it unless you have a massive infestation in your house.
- Turn off the all flame before using it.
- Remove the pet, children, and toys in the treatment area.
- Keep fogger away from the children.
- Open the doors and windows to ventilate the air in the treated room.
To set the fogger in your room, first of all, read the instructions in the product level. Without taking those precautions may cause an explosion which hurt you & your.
Raid Bomb Instructions
Last Updated on